Welcome to averysadthing.blgspot.com
Welcome to the
playlist...
The previous song has ended
Just like last year
The coming days
shall carry on with the next track
And feel the beat
navigations on the left.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
FEATURE
***KIM TAEYEON***

Stage Name: TaeYeon (태연)
Birth Name: Kim Tae Yeon (김태연)
Group Position : Leader & Main Vocalist
Motto : Don't do something that you'll regret later.
DOB: March 9, 1989
Height: 160cm
Weight: 44kg
Blood Type: O
OMG I"M GOING CRAZY OVER HER
I DIDNT KNEW I WOULD ONE DAY
BE THE FAN TYPE , LOL
*sry for the CAPS*
Nvm that more pictures :D








I still have tons of photos
but it will be too much for the blog to handle :D
so anyways she the leader of SNSD
and despite she looks , she is dorky and funny
she like to do lame things which interesting
attracts me more towards her :D
The music was composed.
5:59 AM
profile
HUND
18 years
old
Born in:30 sept 1990
Height:Short
Queenstown Seconday School
Wanna act shuai when not
Likes: to dance around , Friendly, fun, joke, friends, anime, rollerblading, iceskating, ICE-CREAM, chocolates, classmates
Dislikes: irritating people, seafood, nothing to do.